Monday, August 16, 2010

Best places to buy Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike


Over All Rating Reviews :
I have really enjoyed this bike. I can set it to be as relaxed or as intense as I want it. It was time consuming to put together, but not hard. You do need someone who can lift heavy items to get the main part out of the box because it is very heavy. The hardest part was making sure the cord in the back did not fall down in the pole when you have to take apart some of the bike and getting the wires for the computer in place. It is all worth it. I would recommend this product and I would recommend it for anyone that has a regular stationary bike to have the back support. It just makes it more enjoyable to ride. I did read where someone said the computer part is in the way if you want to watch TV - you have to lean over or turn it to the side some. I did find this to be true, but I ususally listen to music so that is not much of a problem for me. Just be careful that you dont stump your toes on the back part that sits on the floor. My son and I almost broke our toes putting it together and hit our toes. It is definitely a good quality material. Amazon.com has the best deal on this bike.
Get more detail about Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike.


!: Great Deals Pool Service !: Ideas Living Room Furniture On Sale !: Compare Lcd HDTV !: Plasma Flat Screen Tv Order Today







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。