Monday, August 23, 2010

Buy Confidence Fitness Space Saving X Bike


Over All Rating Reviews :
I bought this bike after reading all of the other reviews about it. I found all of the critiques to be accurate (it's a little small for anyone over 5'10" and the shipping is pricey). My biggest complaint about the bike, though, is the tension setting. Only a couple of reviewers made any mention of it. I've used the bike several times and I have to set it to the highest tension to get a decent workout. I'm a bit disappointed that I don't have anything to work up to - and I'm even not an avid biker or exerciser! I'm 34 in good health and participate in low to moderate physical activity. I do not recommend this bike to people who are looking for gym-quality exercise bike. However, this is a great bike for people who are looking to get a little cardio exercise at home or who may be just getting back into exercising/physical activity.
Get more detail about Confidence Fitness Space Saving X Bike.


!: Buy Lcd Tv !: Promotion HDTV Television







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。