Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Catalog Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike


Over All Rating Reviews :
The bike is great. It is quiet, comfortable, and simply perfect.

The customer support is attrocious. I sat on hold for 15 minutes listening to bad background music without anyone picking up. I thought Sears was bad when my treadmill broke.

So I called again and selected "new sales". Of course someone immediately picks up. They give me the excuse that for some reason the customer support staff is busy today. Well I said, that seems to have been the story for the last several years, according to online reviews.

I ran out of time, and had to call the next day. I put the phone on speakerphone and went about my other tasks. At exactly 20 minutes, someone picks up. Then they didn't have the part I needed. I needed to buy the whole computer, which would have cost $210. All I needed was the connector at the back, which broke when I tried to get the cables apart. It's a poor design, and they don't carry the part which I'm sure has broken on others, as I've read such in reviews.

So the customer support needs a few more people on staff. A 20 minute hold time, if this is a regular occurrence, is out of line.
Get more detail about Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike.


!: Chinese Pashmina Decide Now !: Last Minute Home Theater Components







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。