Monday, August 30, 2010

Last Minute Schwinn Active 20 Series Recumbent Exercise Bike


Over All Rating Reviews :
I really like the bike. It was easy to put together and works very well. It has a lot of nice features and if you don't want to use all of them, you can just use it manually. One note, the adjustable seat should have instructions that say to apply a lot of pressure on the handle to lock into place. The instruction booklet tells you that there are holes to lock the seat. This one didn't have that, you just push on the handle and it locks by applying pressure. This is much better, but, you have to push hard on the handle to make it lock. Other than that, I am enjoying my bike and expect to get a lot of use out of it.

I had a problem with my first bike and Amazon took care of it immediately and sent me a new bike very quickly.
Great way to do business. I am one satisfied customer.
Get more detail about Schwinn Active 20 Series Recumbent Exercise Bike.


!: Beautiful Living Room Furniture On Sale







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。