Friday, August 6, 2010

Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike Order Today!


Over All Rating Reviews :
I have had my Schwinn 230 recumbent for about 1 year and can't say enough good things about it...but I'll try. First of all, I got a great deal on this bike at a local Dunham's store. They had 1 left and I got it for $299! It was pretty easy to put together...did it by myself in less than 1 hour. It is a very sturdy bike with easy to adjust seat. The seat and backrest are very comfortable and the magazine holder works just fine. There are plenty of programs to choose from and the resistance levels are more than enough. You would have to be a beast to take on the top levels. When I get to the level 12 "towers" I just hold on and pray for it to be over! I have logged approximately 500 miles and this bike is still as smooth as day 1. I am seriously thinking about looking for another one, just because I want one as a replacement when this one finally goes....hopefully the "newer" models will be just as nice. Buy this bike and get in shape one mile at a time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get more detail about Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike.


!1!: Best Buying Tablet Laptop Save and Accessories More! !1!: Promotional Bags on Sale! !1!: Shop For Mens Diamond Wedding Ring !1!: The Evolution of Computers New Technology







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。