Sunday, August 8, 2010

Catalog Confidence Fitness Space Saving X Bike


Over All Rating Reviews :
We bought this to do some exercise at home - my husband and I are both gym members but were struggling to go in the cold weather. The bike was easy enough to put together but that's probably because both of us helped. Since buying it my husband has used it most days, sometimes for ten minutes but other times for an hour. I use it every couple of days for around 30 minutes. We're still using level one so there is a way to go, which is reassuring, but for now working reasonably hard on level one is enough to break a sweat. The bike has an occasional rattle which is annoying but not the end of the world. Overall I'd have to say it's a very good bike for the money - I did a lot of research before we got this and am glad I did because we have no regrets.
Get more detail about Confidence Fitness Space Saving X Bike.


!: Last Minute Dustbuster Black Decker !: Pashmina For Men Sale Off !1!: Best Buying Tablet Laptop Save and Accessories More!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。