Sunday, September 12, 2010

Buying Stamina 15-0200 InTone Folding Recumbent Bike


Over All Rating Reviews :
This is a great economical bike. I needed something small and sturdy. I love that it has a back and is comfortable. I am short 5'0' and have to wear sneakers to reach the pedals well but its a fine fit with the shoes on. My husband put it together no problem. It fits in a small space just like I wanted and has really helped me increase my calorie burn each day. The counter is great too! I think some of the negitive reviews might be valid if you paid more for the bike but Amazon has such a great price, I have really enjoyed my inexpensive bike!
Get more detail about Stamina 15-0200 InTone Folding Recumbent Bike.


!: Toilet Lid Cover Review !: Cheap Lcd Flat Panel HDTV







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。