Saturday, September 11, 2010

Confidence Fitness Space Saving X Bike


Over All Rating Reviews :
Like many people, I found this bike easy to put together and a nice work-out for someone who is reasonably fit, but not an avid bicyclist.
About six months into using it, it starting squealing (as mentioned by other reviewers), but didn't really have a way of opening it up, so I suffered through it. Then a couple of months later, it felt like the pedals were jerking. This steadily got worse, and I started noticing black fragments under the bike after use (again, as mentioned by others) so I got a long screw driver and opened up the plastic wheel casting. Sure enough, the underside of the belt has started wearing away, causing the pedals to slip, and making using the bike more and more difficult.
I have sent an email to the company, but I'm not holding my breath for a fix, let alone a response. Although I have been pleased with my workout until now, I am disappointed that it was not made to last.
Get more detail about Confidence Fitness Space Saving X Bike.


!: Pearl iZUMi Mens Quest Cycling Short Pearl iZUMi !: Promotional Magnetic Resistance Upright Bike







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。