Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cheap Marcy Upright Mag Cycle


Over All Rating Reviews :
This excersize bike is sturdy and not really hard to assemble. The pieces were well packaged so it was not damaged or anything when I got it. I put it together following the instructions (which also include some helpful stretching techniques in the back for before you start using the bike). I used the bike for 30 minutes the first day I had it and was fine. But the next day I woke up and my butt hurt SO BAD that I could barely sit on the bike again. I waited until my soreness went away, and bought a seat pad from Wal-Mart. This bike seat is 10 inches across and about 10 inches long. So, if you're going to buy a bike seat pad make sure it's big enough to fit that. Other than the seat, it's a very nice and simple bike to work out on.
Get more detail about Marcy Upright Mag Cycle.


!: Price Crochet Pashmina !: Promotion Decor Ideas Living Room Furniture !: Sectionals Living Room Furniture On Sale !: ข่าวเด่นประจำวัน อัพเดททุกวัน







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。