Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Schwinn Active 10 Series Upright Exercise Bike on Sale!


Over All Rating Reviews :
First I was impressed by how easy assembly was. I had it together in about 45 minutes. It has enough adjustment in the seat and handlebars to where I was able to get it very comfortable quickly. I'm short so I was worried that would be an issue. Between the reviews and the instruction book I figured out the programming system. It's very stable. I'm not sure what I think about the seat yet but it could just be getting used to it. I spent 3 days looking at about 15 bikes before I settled on this one. Couldn't be happier!
Get more detail about Schwinn Active 10 Series Upright Exercise Bike.


!: Buying 17 Lcd HDTV







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。