Sunday, September 19, 2010

Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike on Sale!


Over All Rating Reviews :
I am very happy with my Schwinn 230. The price was somewhat comparable to the stores, however, the free delivery was a plus and without tax. The delivery company called prior to delivery to assure I was here to accept it, (a good thing)and all was well with the box and the machine. I love every thing about it! A great deal for the money! I assure you I will not use it for a coat rack. The assembly wasn't so bad, about an hour, except be watchful how you put it together because you have to take it apart again to add things. I love Amazon, they have it all, and are so accomodating!
Get more detail about Schwinn 230 Recumbent Exercise Bike.


!: Margarita Mix Order Today!







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。