Friday, September 10, 2010

Schwinn 220 Recumbent Exercise Bike This instant


Over All Rating Reviews :
HI, I also researched about which recumbent bike to use. I never saw the issue I am having and I want to warn others. The seat to me is very un-comfortable! There is a ridge on the seat, probably there for a good reason. However, the main reason I got this bike was so that I can sit and exercise and I cannot. Today, after much playing around with towels, pillows and anything that can fill up the ridge area, some comfort with a pad I found in my closet. Even then, I cannot sit on the bike for too long, hurts.

The bike is solid, however, once we got past level 6 there is a grnding noise, I cannot seem to get through the support line. Also, like someone said, the bike keeps counting even when you have stopped excercising. I have other machines in the house, when you stop so does the timer. We cannot figure out yet how to program this bike, the directions are not very good at all. Once again, I am trying to reach the support line provided and I cannot.

So, yes, the bike has real quality and hopefully except for the seat, we will figure out the rest and keep the bike. However, like I said the seat for us, real issue of comfort, not there.
Get more detail about Schwinn 220 Recumbent Exercise Bike.


!: Great Deals Yamaha Home Speakers !: Sonicwall Save !: Lcd Televisions Immediately







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。