Saturday, September 4, 2010

Great deals Stamina 15-0200 InTone Folding Recumbent Bike


Over All Rating Reviews :
Yes, I said junk. Yes, I still rated it 3 stars. I lost all tension after one month of use (35-50 minutes/day, 5-7 days/week). I took the unit apart (even a fiscal conservative like me knows enough not to bother with customer service at a company with three different warranties- not for $150...) The "tensioner" knob does nothing. There is a stop screw inside that prevents the "tensioner" from doing anything except at the tightest level. Even then its effects are minimal. The actual tension comes from a spring (not adjustable) that tensions the drive belt. The drive belt runs poorly across two guiding rollers. After a month, the spring popped loose when I was folding the bike. When I took the covers off, I found that the belt is slowly rubbing away due to poor routing through the rollers. (Belt part # Fengshou Sanmen Tingpang 270J 005 3F). I was able to fix this in 25 minutes.

All that being said, the bike has a tiny footprint, is comfortable, silent, folds up very small for storage, and it's CHEAP! How's that for mixed signals??
Get more detail about Stamina 15-0200 InTone Folding Recumbent Bike.


!: Train Set Fast !: Great Deals Chairs Living Room Furniture !: Save Television Lcd







No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。